International Music Cafe is a wholesale-only website.
If you are interested in opening a wholesaler account with us, please contact us.
1.Where are International Music Cafe Instruments made and Setup?
IMC has Various Workshops around Europe and China. The Instruments are Shipped to our Specialty Workshop in New York.
2.What does ” Out of the Box Mean”?
Out of the Box means when an instrument arrives to your store or facility it is ready to be sold with no further adjustment needed.
3.Can IMC Private Label?
We encourage our customers to Private label. We can custom label instruments, rosin, and other accessories.
4.Can I Choose a different accessory and part option if they are not listed in the catalog?
IMC will accommodate to your specific needs. Sometimes it requires a price increase depending on the accessory.
5.Does IMC have access to other accessories and instruments that are not listed in the catalog?
Jeff and Barrie have many contacts in the industry and will be able to obtain a majority of musical accessories and instruments to fullfill your clients needs.
Credit Line and Terms
1. All Invoices must be paid in full within 20 days unless prearranged with our accounting department .
2. We accept Credit Card Payment by Visa, Mastercard or American Express
1. If your account becomes delinquent you will be placed on a “Credit Hold” status until the account is in good standing.
2. Items must be inspected the same day the item is received in the store. If damaged, please contact IMC immediately to proceed with a claim. Merchandise not inspected the same day will not be honored for a claim.
3. If you have merchandise that needs to be returned please call Erin at (516) 442-5666 or email her at
4. Questions on an invoice, email email@example.com
5. For Any Customer Service Questions Call Jeff Saltzman (516) 442-5666 or email him at